Garbanzo bean flour omelettes are my new breakfast addiction. Besides the fact that they are packed with protein, and that they are amazingly tasty, they are also so very easy to make using just a handful of ingredients whisked together. Feel free to craft the flavor to your liking of course using your choice if spices. I personally went with one of my all time favorites, the Spicemode Tikka seasoning. You have heard me mention Spicemode before, I am so grateful to have discovered this company every time I crack open the lid of one of their spice blends, so fragrant, fresh and flavorful <3
The recipe, along with a video is below 🙂
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- ½ tablespoon Spicemode Tikka Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Mix the omelette batter ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Put ¼ tablespoon of the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- When the oil is hot, pour ¼th of the omelet batter into the pan and cook each side until it turns golden brown.
- Repeat for the rest of the batter.